Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Willow's Smoking Hot Full Moon Eclipse Report - Ten Dollahs Makes It Hollah!

Photo: Willow

Includes: Gemini Full Moon lunar eclipse, Black Moon Lilith, Mercury stationing direct, Jupiter retrograde, Yod formation

This report talks about the upcoming Full Moon eclipse (November 28) and provides details on how to successfully navigate the time period following it.


 
 
I don't have a service to mail this out (just me), so please allow about 12 hours from the time of purchase. If you haven't received it within 12 hours, please contact me at willowsweb [at] hushmail.com. (Note: I've switched e-mail addresses. Please use the hushmail.com address, but I will still check the shaw.ca address.)

If you'd like the report sent to an e-mail other than the one associated with your PayPal account, please let me know. 
 
Happy Full Mooning!

No comments: